Q CREATIVE CAREERS
You’re creative. You’re resourceful. You’re a great team member. Join Q Creative!
Q Creative is a full service creative agency specializing in design, media and events. We are storytellers for businesses who need engaging, exciting ways to showcase their content and messaging. Were obsessed with creating WOW experiences and getting the details just right. Imagine working with a team who values your creativity in a collaborative workplace where your passions serve as inspiration to make BIG ideas come to life.
We are looking for growth-oriented individuals who are hungry to learn. And with no two projects the same, Q Creative needs your endless curiosity and evolving skill sets to stay ahead of relevant trends.
It’s all about using your enthusiasm and expertise to bring unique solutions for our client’s creative needs.
Associate Producers are the glue that binds us. In this role, you’ll interact with producers, designers, schedulers, engineers, shooters, editors, planners, accountants, vendors, and clients, learning and contributing all the way.
As an associate producer, be creative with us by:
- Brainstorming innovative solutions for event and media project proposals
- Exploring ways to incorporate new technology and trends into our client offerings
- Scouting locations for shoots
- Casting VO and on-camera talent
- Writing and editing video scripts
Gain production expertise by:
- Operating teleprompter for video shoots
- Helping video producers with on-set coordination and script continuity
- Managing video logs and media files
- Researching and managing music, stock footage and licensing
- Preparing daily work-orders/call-sheets for production crew
- Developing rehearsal and load-in/out schedules with event producers
- Organizing presentations and advancing slides during live events
- Following up with clients on project details and updating internal databases
- Programming voting questions for live events
- Managing or setting up computer equipment and video displays
Keep us on track by:
- Updating our internal web portal
- Proofing deliverables before they are sent to clients
- Assisting producers with billings and processing vendor invoices
- College degree in Communications, Media Production, Marketing, Theatre, or a related field
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Ability to work independently and be a self starter
- Juggle and negotiate requests from several producers
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Resourcefulness, solving production needs through conducting Internet and phone-based research
- Microsoft Office compentency: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
A plus to have:
- A plus to have experience with Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects
- Cinematographer/videographer eye for composition and knowledge of lighting for video
- Art history/Design familiarity